November 10, 2009

Pendant of the Month Club



Andrew Thornton posted about the idea of monthly charm club. I love this idea and we want to try it with our one of kind porcelain pieces. I am so tired of having to make zillions of pieces. I want to focus on some terrific, unique and special designs.

As a means of previewing our new line for 2010, we have decided to create an Off Center Productions Pendant of the Month Club; you can sign up now at our shop.
Only 20 memberships each quarter. The porcelain and stoneware charms and pendants will be very unique and never seen before. Please do be our charter members and receive a really special incentive gift.

And go to Andrew's Shop and buy his work and also join his Club!!!!!

3 comments:

Andrew Thornton said...

Thank you for mentioning my Charm Club! It's a really rewarding experience and I know you'll enjoy it.

Hopefully there will be spots in your charm club after BABE and then I'll try to sign up for it then. Such an amazing deal!

Linda Starr said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Lana and your families.

Joan Tucker said...

Thanks, Linda and same to you. JT