August 6, 2009

Next


Week Four post surgery coming up; better everyday. I dream of long walks without pain. I hope to head to the studio soon. Going to ocean in rv this weekend; a very welcome break after days and days of watching old Poirot mysteries and keeping the pain down.

Lana has become St Lana and that is so unfair.. she really needs a break.

Looking forward to fall and planning for 2010.

Daughter K all moved in new house; daughters K, C and P going sailing for a week; son and family finishing up film. I have hopes of lessening pain and more mobility. I need a long
spa experience... ah yes.




3 comments:

Marsha of Marsha Neal Studio said...

I'm with you on that Spa Experience! Semihamoo had a great Spa... love those little relaxing rooms with fireplaces, hot tea and sitting with total strangers - all in robes and spa shoes...

I think (and Lana would hopefully agree) that seeing you more mobile and in less pain is great payment for all that she does that gets her that St. Lana name... We do all that we can for the ones we love, no matter what... Enjoy that fresh beach air!

It's great to see you back online...

Linda Starr said...

Hope the ocean does wonders for you, it would for me.

Melinda Orr - BANDANA GIRL said...

Heal quickly! The ocean always makes me happy....enjoy!